One of the most popular keyboards created for the Android platform has got to be Swype. Its intuitive interface, paired up with accurate error correction and low learning curve make it the keyboard of choice for a lot of people. There have been many challengers to the throne but none of them have managed to over throw it yet but it looks like the folks over at TouchPal have plans to change all that.
The developers behind the TouchPal keyboard have announced in Tweets today the return of the company. In addition, they have released a new promo video showing off the functionality of the TouchPal keyboard and it looks very impressive. The TouchPal features a trace input method that’s similar to Swype, a predictive text input similar to SwiftKey, and a keyboard-less interface that resembles the days of stylus input characters.
At the moment it just looks like magic and despite it feeling like a “jack of all trades” – this keyboard doesn’t fail to amaze. I think it’s even on par with the SnapKeys 2i keyboard. Watch the video demonstration and find out more at the TouchPal website.RELATED
- Samsung Galaxy F Series Is In The Works: Eldar Murtazin
- Bluetooth 4.1 Features Revealed
- President Barack Obama Has No iPhone Due To “Security Reasons”
- Google Search Updated, Will Launch Apps From Search Results
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- Follow: Android, HP, keyboard,
- Seen at: androidandme