Great news for AT&T customers. If you’re keen on finding out what’s arriving on your carrier later this year, you’re in luck. The folks over at pocketnow have managed to get their hands on the 2H 2011 roadmap for AT&T, which shows off a list of devices from a wide range of manufacturers. There’s going to be a good mix of Android, Windows Phone 7.5 (Mango) and BlackBerry 7 devices, so AT&T has something for everyone. There’s no word on the iPhone 5 – but we supposed that information will need a whole post by itself.
So what’s coming up on AT&T’s network? We’ve got the new BlackBerry Curve and the Torch 9860 for BlackBerry fans. For Windows Phone fans, there’s the Samsung Kupua SGH-i937 and HTC Bunyip (which is either the HTC Omega or HTC Eternity). For Android fans, there’s the Pantech Nuli P9060, Samsung Singa SGH-i777, Huawei Jengu U8652, Motorola Fuath MB865 (Atrix 2?), Pantech Onza P7050 and Samsung Gidim SGH-i927 (Galaxy Attain). Are you looking forward to any of these devices?
- 2014-03-26: BlackBerry 10.3 Leak Reveals Possible Future BlackBerry Devices
- 2014-02-09: Sony Xperia Sirius D6503 Screenshots Leaked
- 2014-01-28: Alleged Left 4 Dead 2 Plantation Map Image Leaked
- 2014-01-09: @evleaks: Rose Gold Galaxy Note 3 Headed For Verizon
- 2013-12-10: LG V510 Tablet Images Leaked
- 2012-01-25: AT&T Q1 2012 roadmap leaked?
- 2011-12-28: Windows Phone roadmap leaked, updates detailed
- 2011-11-14: LG Nitro HD spotted in the wild
- 2011-11-11: LG Nitro HD photo revealed, headed to AT&T
- 2011-11-07: Leaked Verizon roadmap shows Galaxy Nexus release date