Pegatron, one of Apple’s manufacturing partners for the upcoming iPhone (currently known as the iPhone 5 for continuity and simplicity’s sake), is said to start shipping the fabled smartphone when September rolls around, which is similar to what we have heard before.
Digitimes were the ones who broke this piece of news, with Pegatron joining Foxconn as an iPhone 5 manufacturer, where the former actually secured an order for 10 million units to date. There were also whispers that Pegatron actually picked up a deal with Apple to manufacture the next version of the iPad, although component shortages have thrown a spanner in the works which might result in a delay.
Hopefully we won’t have to see any more iPhone 5 clones hit the news anytime soon from now until September, but rather, legit iPhone 5 nuggets inclusive of leaked images, screenshots and specifications.RELATED
- Razer Kazuyo iPhone Gamepad Leaked
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- iPhone 5s Shipping Times Improve To 1-3 Days
- Report Claims Touch ID's Accuracy Degrades Over Time
- "Apple Picking" Is A New Smartphone Theft Technique You Need To Be Aware Of
- Follow: Apple Inc, iPhone, iPhone 5, iphone5, pegatron,
- Seen at: bgr