While we’re not sure why you would want a camouflaged iPhone 4 case, perhaps for novelty reasons or perhaps you use your iPhone extensively for nature photography and animals, but whatever your reasons may be, Case-mate has released a slew of camo cases designed for the iPhone 4 specifically.
There are 11 cases to choose from, all of which are nature inspired. Some are pretty darn realistic in the sense that if you were to lie in wait in the bushes, your phone would totally be hidden. The other cases are more obvious but if you’re in the market for a nature-inspired iPhone 4 case then you probably will not be disappointed
The Realtree Camo cases for the iPhone are going for $34.99 each. For more information or to place your order, just head on down to Case-mate’s website.
Next Story: USB promoter group announces USB OTG 3.0
- 2014-03-11: iPhone 4 Gets New Lease On Life With iOS 7.1
- 2014-02-05: iPhone 4 Production Resumed For Select Markets [Report]
- 2014-01-21: Apple iPhone 4 Relaunched In India
- 2014-01-14: 8GB iPhone 4 Reportedly Launching In India To Boost Sales
- 2013-09-13: The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger
- 2011-12-06: Mofone iPhone case allows for a better grip, may cause weird looks
- 2011-11-09: Vooma Peel PG92 brings dual-SIM capabilities to your iPhone
- 2011-10-14: Monolith iPhone 4 case with built-in projector
- 2011-10-12: Keystone ECO Slider Keyboard for the iPhone 4/4S
- 2011-09-22: iPhone 4 Action Case lets you record your extreme sport stunts