If for whatever reason you thought it would be a good idea to ride a bicycle with your Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 tucked between your legs, this custom made bicycle from 14 Bike Co could be just what you’re looking for! In essence it’s your typical road bicycle, and while specifications for the bicycle itself is unknown, the mount itself has been made out of carbon fiber and reportedly only weighs 125g.
It hangs underneath the main crossbar and aligns itself with the frame of the bicycle, which means that your legs should not be able to come into contact with it, accidentally knocking it off during your ride. Granted that this could be an interesting way of carrying your Galaxy Tab 10.1 around with you, according to 14 Bike Co, it can be used with a variety of Android apps to record mileage, plan your routes, download repair instructions and etc.
If you’re an avid cyclist who owns a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and this sounds like it could be something you’d be interested in, the bike is unfortunately a concept at the moment, but it seems that if you contact them directly, they will build one for you, which is not surprising considering that their trade is in custom-built bicycles.
Next Story: Samsung Stratosphere specs leaked
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-04-13: Google Executive Says No iPhone Features Were Copied For Android
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Root For T-Mobile And Sprint Variants Available
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2013-09-06: Samsung Reportedly Pessimistic About Galaxy Tab 10.1 2014 Edition Sales
- 2012-09-18: Preliminary injunction against the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 will still stand
- 2012-09-14: Verizon approves Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
- 2012-09-12: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 gets voice calling capability
- 2012-08-14: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 WiFi finally receives Android 4.0 ICS update