Remember the iPhone 5 cases that showed up not too long ago? Well, the folks over at 9to5mac have discovered even more images of the cases through an Italian blog. The site shows off the case with the iPhone 4 placed inside for comparisons, and if it turns out to be the real deal, the iPhone 5 is going to be a larger and thinner device. And what we forgot to mention in the previous post – the case looks like it was built for a phone that tapers off at the end, similar to the iPhone 5 render done by the folks over at This Is My Next, but less radical.
There’s no way to tell if these are the real cases because Apple has been known to leak out wrong information on purpose just to see who’s been leaking what, but if it’s true, fans who’ve been clamoring for a larger device are going to be very pleased. Since the phone is rumored to be announced this month, we’ll soon be able to put all these rumors to rest. Check out macitynet.it and iSpazio.net for more images of this alleged case. What do you think? Is this the iPhone you’ve been waiting for?
Next Story: Acer W4 Windows Phone 7 handset revealed
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2014-04-14: In-House iPhone Baseband Chip Development 'Herculean' Task [Analyst]
- 2012-01-25: iPhone 5 details leaked by Foxconn employee?
- 2012-01-16: Gucci covers for your iPhone and iPad
- 2011-08-26: Rumored iPhone 5 case hints at a larger, thinner device
- 2011-03-16: iPhone 5 shape suggested by leaked case renders
- 2011-03-11: iPhone 5 engineering diagrams surface