The collaboration between Toshiba and Fujitsu has resulted in a bunch of smartphones, among which the Arrows Z is the most interesting of the bunch, also going by the model number ISW11F. What makes the Arrows Z stand out from the crowd? Well, apart from the name that will certainly pierce your mind, it is waterproof – meaning you can chat away even when it rains, although if the phone gets wet, you’ll also be soaked. Who cares? You look cool in a non-chalant manner.
This Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread-powered smartphone will hail from KDDI au, the second largest mobile carrier in the Land of the Rising Sun (who incidentally will be breaking up Softbank’s iPhone monopoly soon), sporting a 4.3″ LCD display at 1,280 × 720 resolution to the masses (which is the same as the Samsung Galaxy S2 HD LTE). Apart from that, the waterproof body holds a Wi-Fi chipset inside, a 13-megapixel (!) CMOS camera, a 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera, a dual-core TI OMAP4430 1.2GHz processor, 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM, HDMI, Bluetooth 2.1, e-wallet support, and a digital TV tuner.
I don’t think this will ever make its way to the US, but you can be sure that it is tougher than your average high end Android smartphone. 13-megapixels! Which is the next treshold to break? [Press Release]RELATED
- Android 4.3 For T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 Released
- Microsoft Store 12 Days Of Deals List Leaks Online
- Samsung Reportedly Expects To Sell 330 Million Smartphone Units Next Year
- Nokia BH-121 Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- Motorola Releases Active Display Update To Fix Lock Screen Lag Bug
- Follow: fujitsu, kddi, toshiba,