Here is more information concerning the Battlefield 3 Open Beta – while we know that the beta will be made available to the masses come September 29th all the way to October 10th, folks who picked up Medal of Honor: Limited Edition or Tier 1 Edition Online Pass will be on the receiving end of an early access pass thanks to a personal email invitation from DICE. This invitation will comprise of 48-hour early access, letting you get in on the beta a good two days before the rest.
The Open Beta will also allow you to give the free social platform known as Battlelog a go, where you can then share your (valued) feedback with the good people over at DICE so that they will know what to fix before the final version is released.
Not only that, there is a new Battlefield 3 expansion pack coming your way later this year, where it will be known as Back to Karkand, and for PS3 owners, all upcoming expansion packs for the game will arrive one week early on that platform – while others gaming on systems apart from the PS3 will have to gnaw at their fingernails for at least another week. Battlefield 3: Back to Karkand will hold four of the most loved maps from Battlefield 2, which has been revamped with better graphics thanks to the Frostbite 2 engine.
Next Story: HTC joins cloud bandwagon with Dropbox service
- 2013-10-31: Battlefield 3 Player Uses Military Terms During Match For A Hilarious Experience
- 2013-06-27: Korean Movie Trailer Accused Of Being A Battlefield 3 Rip-off
- 2012-11-30: Battlefield 3 Aftermath Expansion PC Footage
- 2012-11-27: Battlefield 3 Patch Corrects Input Lag, Balances Weapons And Squashes Bugs
- 2012-09-04: Battlefield 3 Armored Kill patch released
- 2012-03-28: Battlefield 3 1.04 update crashes PS3
- 2011-09-29: Battlefield 3 Open Beta now live
- 2011-09-27: Battlefield 3 Beta goes live today
- 2011-09-20: Battlefield 3 beta goes live