It is clear that tablets can be great kitchen computers, but most people also like to preserve space on their counter tops. To solve this problem, Belkin has released a fridge mount for iPad 2 and a cabinet mount for 7″ to 10″ tablets (it is compatible with cases too). Both mounts don’t require any tools or drilling, as the cabinet mount uses a simple clip mechanism, while the fridge mount is simply “taped” on the fridge with a super-strong, although not permanent, adhesive.
Finally, for those who do have counter space available, Belkin has a tablet stand that comes with a stylus so that your greasy fingers don’t make contact with the tablet display. Although it should work with most tablets, the Belkin stylus has a magnetic tip that can be used to wake the iPad 2.
Next Story: Panasonic Toughbook Android Tablet Revealed
- 2014-01-07: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2013-12-10: HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2013-12-10: Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- 2013-12-06: No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- 2013-09-06: LG G Pad: Hands On Review
- 2013-04-30: Belkin Thunderbolt Express Dock Now Available For $299
- 2011-06-01: ECS ICE smartphone docking tablet
- 2011-05-31: ASUS officially launches the Padfone
- 2011-05-18: A cookbook app that won't get your iPad 2 greasy
- 2011-03-28: Vogel RingO lets you mount your tablet on the wall