It is clear that tablets can be great kitchen computers, but most people also like to preserve space on their counter tops. To solve this problem, Belkin has released a fridge mount for iPad 2 and a cabinet mount for 7″ to 10″ tablets (it is compatible with cases too). Both mounts don’t require any tools or drilling, as the cabinet mount uses a simple clip mechanism, while the fridge mount is simply “taped” on the fridge with a super-strong, although not permanent, adhesive.
Finally, for those who do have counter space available, Belkin has a tablet stand that comes with a stylus so that your greasy fingers don’t make contact with the tablet display. Although it should work with most tablets, the Belkin stylus has a magnetic tip that can be used to wake the iPad 2.
Next Story: Panasonic Toughbook Android Tablet Revealed
- Microsoft Store 12 Days Of Deals List Leaks Online
- Epson Connect Printers Synchronize Wirelessly With Kindle Tablets
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- ShutterBall Helps You Take Just The Right Selfie With Your iPhone