Rumors of the iPhone 5 launching in October are starting to get serious. Originally rumored for a September, it seems that October is looking more and more likely. Earlier today we reported that a Best Buy leak suggested a 21st of October release, and now it looks like Deutsche Telekom is also thinking along the same lines.
If you’re living in Germany and you want to get your hands on the iPhone 5, the good news is that you can now pre-order the device from Deutsche Telekom. While it seems unlikely that Deutche Telekom knows something that the rest of the world doesn’t, their reasoning behind taking pre-orders right now is to reduce the bottleneck and make the overall process smoother when the iPhone 5 does come out.
We’re assuming that Deutsche Telekom has been subscribing to the same rumors and speculations that the rest of us have, although for all we know there is the off chance that they might know something we don’t. Either way if you’re in Germany and you dead set on getting the iPhone 5, you can start pre-ordering your device now, although as to when you can expect to get your hands on it remains to be seen!
- 2013-10-01: Gold iPhone 5 Stickers Apparently A Hot Ticket Item In China
- 2013-09-29: iPhone 5s Paint Peeling Off Issue Reported
- 2013-09-26: iPhone 5S $24 Upgrade Kit Turns Your iPhone 5 Into The Latest iPhone... Sort Of
- 2013-09-16: iPhone 5 Sticky Notes Now A Reality Thanks to Paperback
- 2013-09-13: The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger
- 2011-09-27: iPhone 5 to be launched 14th October in US, UK, France, Germany and Japan? (updated)
- 2011-09-12: iOS 5 to reach Golden Master status by end of September?
- 2011-09-09: Another purported iPhone 5 spotted in China
- 2011-09-08: iPhone 4 shipping times increased, iPhone 5 imminent?
- 2011-09-08: iPhone 5 pre-orders to start 19th/26th September? (Rumor)