Those of you who love shopping on eBay and wished that you could take your auctions everywhere with you and you have a BlackBerry device, you’re in luck. eBay v2.0 for BlackBerry Smartphones has just been released for BlackBerry phones. Only available from the BlackBerry Beta Zone at the moment, eBay 2.0 has new features such as BBM integration, and a new user interface. In fact there’s some new things you could do with the app you couldn’t do before.
Users of the app can now create and publish listings for things they want to sell from their device itself. With integration of the BlackBerry Camera, you can easily take pictures of what you want to auction off. eBay 2.0 for BlackBerry also features an improved buying experience that makes it easier to find what you’re looking for. Unfortunately the app and the selling feature isn’t available all over the world yet – the option to create a listing is currently available for the UK and the US eBay sites, while the app is only available in Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and the US. Just head over to the BlackBerry Beta Zone to download it.
Next Story: Samsung Focus S spotted in the wild
- 2014-04-16: BlackBerry 10.2.1 Software Update Hits Q10 And Z10
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry Will Shift Focus To High-End QWERTY Handsets
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Security Patches For iOS And Android BBM Apps To Prevent Heartbleed Exploits
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Pushing For Immediate Ban Of Typo Keyboard Sales
- 2012-07-26: BlackBerry 10 gets a fancy photo editor
- 2012-07-10: Images of Facebook app for BlackBerry 10 leaked
- 2012-04-11: RIM updates several Blackberry apps with BBM support
- 2011-12-02: eBay 2.0 for BlackBerry released
- 2011-04-08: BlackBerry Mobile Conferencing beta launched