The HTC Holiday previously surfaced in leaked photographs taken by Mr. Blurrycam, but this time around, somebody who managed to get his/her hands on the phone took some good quality photographs showing us the phone in all its glory. The folks over at BGR managed to get some exclusive photographs of the phone and have been kind enough to show it to the world.
The HTC Holiday is said to be AT&T’s first 4G LTE phone, packing a 4.5″ qHD display, a 1.2GHz dual-core processor, an 8-megapixel camera, and HTC Sense 3.0 over Android 2.3.4. The leaked photographs also show off the phone clocking 29Mbps over AT&T’s 4G LTE network – which is pretty impressive (but seeing how there’s nobody on the network yet, it’s bound to be fast, not to mention it will depend on the area that the phone is in). Check out the full gallery of images here.
Next Story: Pierre Cardin releases PC-7006G Android tablet
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-04-07: Your HTC One M8 Can Be Coverted Into A Google Play Edition
- 2014-04-06: Mysterious HTC 0PAJ3 Spotted On AnTuTu Benchmarks
- 2011-11-01: AT&T LTE capable Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 spotted at the FCC
- 2011-10-31: LTE capable Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket arrives on AT&T
- 2011-09-21: HTC Raider announced
- 2011-08-31: HTC Jetstream is official, launches 4th September
- 2011-08-17: New Android Gingerbread update for Thunderbolt leaked