There is without doubt that the next-generation iPhone Apple will be releasing will be a hot piece of technology. This is based on the hype and anticipation alone, since the specs of the device are only rumors at this point in time. Some are speculating that perhaps the next-generation iPhone will an edge-to-edge display and an elongated home button, while others are claiming it will be an iPhone 4 refresh, while some say there will be two version.
Thanks to the eagle eyes down at 9to5 Mac, they have discovered an icon in the latest Photo Stream beta that seems to corroborate the rumors that the next-generation iPhone will feature an edge-to-edge screen with an elongated home button, as pictured above. How they arrived to this conclusion is based on Apple’s practices, where they gloss over every single detail, right down to their icons which they attempt to make as realistic as possible to the actual product.
They even created a mockup of how the device may look like. What do you guys think? A long-shot or are they on to something?
Next Story: Solar Electric Robot Chariot
- 2013-10-01: Gold iPhone 5 Stickers Apparently A Hot Ticket Item In China
- 2013-09-29: iPhone 5s Paint Peeling Off Issue Reported
- 2013-09-26: iPhone 5S $24 Upgrade Kit Turns Your iPhone 5 Into The Latest iPhone... Sort Of
- 2013-09-16: iPhone 5 Sticky Notes Now A Reality Thanks to Paperback
- 2013-09-13: The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger
- 2012-12-06: iPhone 5S leaked pics show slight difference to iPhone 5 [Rumor]
- 2011-10-04: T-Mobile preps staff on how to combat iPhone enquiries
- 2011-09-27: iPhone 5 prototype lost in China?
- 2011-09-21: Did Al Gore just confirm the next iPhone?
- 2011-09-20: Leaked A5 chip appears to be from the iPhone 4S