There is without doubt that the next-generation iPhone Apple will be releasing will be a hot piece of technology. This is based on the hype and anticipation alone, since the specs of the device are only rumors at this point in time. Some are speculating that perhaps the next-generation iPhone will an edge-to-edge display and an elongated home button, while others are claiming it will be an iPhone 4 refresh, while some say there will be two version.
Thanks to the eagle eyes down at 9to5 Mac, they have discovered an icon in the latest Photo Stream beta that seems to corroborate the rumors that the next-generation iPhone will feature an edge-to-edge screen with an elongated home button, as pictured above. How they arrived to this conclusion is based on Apple’s practices, where they gloss over every single detail, right down to their icons which they attempt to make as realistic as possible to the actual product.
They even created a mockup of how the device may look like. What do you guys think? A long-shot or are they on to something?RELATED
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- iPhone 6 Prototype With 4.9-Inch Screen Being Tested [Rumor]
- Apple Reportedly Buys Kinect-Tech Creator PrimeSense For $345 Million
- Amazon's 2014 Smartphone Rumored To Feature 3D Gestures And Eye Tracking
- WSJ "Confirms" iPhone 5c Orders Being Cut
- Follow: iPhone 5, leak,
- Seen at: 9to5mac