Here is something for the kids – the Kuchi-Paku Lion Animal Speaker which might just appeal to those who wish their kids had the experience of watching Lion King and getting enchanted by hand-drawn cartoons instead of all the computer rendered, 3D stuff which shows up at cinemas these days. “The lion speaks tonight”, or so the tagline goes, with this £38.99 purchase.
Nice to know the Kuchi-Paku Lion Animal Speaker has roared to the market to bring a new level of cuteness for lip-syncing, putting folks like Britney Spears to shame. This battery-operated soft toy might just end up being the Tickle Me Elmo of the year, where it will lip-sync and dance to whatever music you through at it.
Not only that, it also works as a speaker for your MP3 or portable media player whenever plugged in. Once done, just squeeze the KuchiPaku’s paw and it will automatically get down and dirty with the groove, while lip-syncing to the tunes it is listening to. How about picking ‘microphone mode’ that will let this cuddly soft to lip-sync to its Tarzan?
- 2014-04-02: Nokia MD-12 Bluetooth Mini Speaker Revealed
- 2014-04-01: Logitech X100 Mobile Speaker Revealed
- 2014-02-26: Panasonic Bamboo Plant Opal Loudspeaker
- 2014-02-20: Sceptre SoundPal Bluetooth Speaker
- 2013-10-24: JBL Pulse LED Speaker Targets Music Lovers
- 2011-08-10: Sifteo Cubes now available for pre-order
- 2011-02-01: Bishop Cubes launched at last
- 2011-01-12: Android robot toy plays music out of its butt
- 2010-09-24: Dave the Funky Shoulder Monkey could be a hit this holiday season
- 2010-10-08: Solar Cockroach wings it