If the recent leak of an LG device is to be believed, for those looking for an alternative to the Samsung Galaxy S2, this could be the device you are looking for. Photos of the LG LU6200 have recently surfaced and it looks like it will be exclusively available in South Korea during its launch, with no word if it plans to go global somewhere down the road.
According to the rumors, the LG LU6200 will be almost similar in specs with the Samsung Galaxy S2, making the idea that it will be a competitor to the Galaxy S2 a little bit more believable. It is expected to sport a 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM and the Adreno 220 GPU with LTE connectivity on board.
Here’s where it starts to differ – the LG LU6200 is said to sport a 4.5” HD display with a resolution of 1280×720, and it will supposedly be the first in the world with AH-IPS display technology, which is said to rival Samsung’s Super AMOLED display while consuming less power.
As far as the other specs are concerned, it will be featuring an 8MP rear-facing camera and a 1.3MP front-facing camera, and in terms of choice of operating system, if the device does indeed exist and the specs are more or less accurate, and its release is slated for some time at the end of the year, Android’s Ice Cream Sandwich may not be a stretch of the imagination.RELATED
- Google Search Updated, Will Launch Apps From Search Results
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- BBM Shows Signs Of Popularity In India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines
- BlackBerry 10.2.1 Reportedly Launching In January 2014
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- Follow: Android, dual-core, galaxy s2, ice cream sandwich, korea, leak, LG, south korea,
- Seen at: gsmarena