If the recent leak of an LG device is to be believed, for those looking for an alternative to the Samsung Galaxy S2, this could be the device you are looking for. Photos of the LG LU6200 have recently surfaced and it looks like it will be exclusively available in South Korea during its launch, with no word if it plans to go global somewhere down the road.
According to the rumors, the LG LU6200 will be almost similar in specs with the Samsung Galaxy S2, making the idea that it will be a competitor to the Galaxy S2 a little bit more believable. It is expected to sport a 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM and the Adreno 220 GPU with LTE connectivity on board.
Here’s where it starts to differ – the LG LU6200 is said to sport a 4.5” HD display with a resolution of 1280×720, and it will supposedly be the first in the world with AH-IPS display technology, which is said to rival Samsung’s Super AMOLED display while consuming less power.
As far as the other specs are concerned, it will be featuring an 8MP rear-facing camera and a 1.3MP front-facing camera, and in terms of choice of operating system, if the device does indeed exist and the specs are more or less accurate, and its release is slated for some time at the end of the year, Android’s Ice Cream Sandwich may not be a stretch of the imagination.
Next Story: Marriott Waikiki gets EV charging station
- 2014-04-13: LG G3 Photo Confirms 2560x1440 Resolution [Exclusive]
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Press Render Of LG L90 For T-Mobile Leaked
- 2013-05-13: Hands-On: LG Optimus GK Review
- 2011-11-22: LG Optimus EX gets pictured in real life
- 2011-11-18: Ice Cream Sandwich ported to Samsung Galaxy S2 and LG Optimus 3D
- 2011-09-23: LG Optimus EX press shot leaked
- 2011-09-21: LG Optimus EX headed to SK Telecom