Another day, another leak, and this time we have the upcoming Android phone from LG, the Optimus EX. Previously discovered earlier this week, the Optimus EX has now been spotted in higher quality press shot renders. The phone is headed to Korea and packs some pretty sweet specs. The Optimus EX will feature a dual-core 1.2GHz NVIDIA Tegra 2 processor, a 4″ WVGA IPS 700-nit NOVA display, a 5-megapixel camera 1080p video capable but surprisingly it’s missing a flash, 1GB of RAM, 8GB of ROM, a microSD card slot (up to 32GB), a 1,500mAh battery, Bluetooth, WiFi and GPS.
The Android 2.3 phone will be a lightweight device, weighing only 127 grams and will be pretty slim at 9.65mm. No word on a US or international or US variant, but let’s hope it does travel out of Korea.
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-17: LG G3 Design Rumored To Be Pretty Similar To LG G2
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-16: LG Confirms First Mobile Processor Enters Production In The Near Future
- 2011-11-22: LG Optimus EX gets pictured in real life
- 2011-11-11: LG Nitro HD photo revealed, headed to AT&T
- 2011-09-21: LG Optimus EX headed to SK Telecom
- 2011-09-16: LG LU6200 handset leaked
- 2011-09-15: T-Mobile's "myTouch by LG" outed?