Early adopters are risk takers – they either end up with something that’s fantastic, or the product is gimped in so many ways till Sunday that others who waited heaved a huge sigh of relief. Well, when it comes to games, you can be sure that some titles just ooze with quality, and I would say that Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception is a surefire winner from the get go. For those who want to give the game a go before everyone else, and in 3D glory, you can do so from October 18th to 20th by making your way towards five AMC Theatre locations in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Dallas, and Washington D.C.
You will be able to feast on Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception on a big screen and in 3D glory to boot – before anyone else are able to savor it. This 3 day event will include multiplayer tournaments, PlayStation and Sony prize giveaways all night long, and Naughty Dog appearances amongst others.
Tickets will be available in limited supply – $25 will net you a general admission, while $60 will see you grab an Uncharted 3 Premium Pass which includes a copy of the game itself, plus shipping. Sounds steep? I’d say hit the $60 Premium Pass which is far more worth it.
Next Story: Symbian Belle concepts provide a visual feast
- 2014-03-18 Peanuts 3D Set To Grace The Silver Screen In 2015
- 2014-01-16 Adobe Introduces 3D Printing Capabilities In Photoshop
- 2014-01-15 Pin Screen On A Building Looks Out Of This World
- 2013-12-06 No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- 2013-11-27 IZON Wants You To View 3D LED TVs Sans 3D Glasses
- 2011-09-22 N.O.V.A. 3D gaming tournament with LG Thrill 4G
- 2011-06-27 Microsoft still not sure 3D has any value for the Xbox 360
- 2010-08-17 Nintendo 3DS Game Pricing Revealed?
- 2010-08-25 Rumor: Nintendo's Upcoming 3DS To Be Powered By A Marvell CPU?
- 2010-10-05 Call of Duty: Black Ops goes 3D