If you’ve been playing video games for at least the past few years, I’m pretty sure you would have heard of Portal, the highly-acclaimed puzzle game that was released way back in 2007. Well, just like its recent give away of Team Fortress 2 that happened a few months ago, Valve has decided to give Portal away for free. But unlike TF2 which Valve made free to play permanently, this giveaway will only last until September 20th.
This give away is in conjunction with its learnwithportals.com website where it attempts to boost kids’ interests in physics, math, logic among other things. Sure, Portal might be more entertaining than Physics or Advanced Math in school, but that doesn’t make it any less challenging to complete. While most of you probably own this game already, for those of you who don’t, this is one sweet freebie that you shouldn’t pass up on. Head over to learnwithportals.com for more details.
Next Story: EVOLTA robot suits up for World Challenge 4
- 2014-04-16: Wolfenstein: The New Order Pre-Order Bonuses Includes TF2 Items And DOOM Beta Access
- 2014-04-16: 36.9% Of Games Bought On Steam Never Get Played [Study]
- 2014-03-17: Developers Reveal That Most Gamers Do Not Finish Their Games
- 2014-03-14: Valve Unveils Latest Steam Controller Design
- 2013-12-11: Spotify Offers Free Ad-Supported Listening On Your Mobile Device Starting Today
- 2013-10-01: FreedomPop Launches Free Cell Phone Service
- 2013-05-20: Google Field Trip Gives Users Free Admission To 13 Museums
- 2013-05-14: Windows Blue Becoming Windows 8.1; Will Be Free For Existing Windows 8, RT Users
- 2013-04-08: Marvel Attempts To Give Away Over 700 Comics For Free Again
- 2011-06-23: Team Fortress 2: now free to play forever