A while back the Samsung SHV-E120L was spotted on a NenaMark test. Not much was known at that time apart from its processor, which is a 1.5GHz Qualcomm processor, and its display resolution, which was listed as a pretty impressive 1280×720. Now it appears that more details surrounding the device has been revealed thanks to a leak, and it seems that it may be gunning for the LG LU6200.
The rest of the specs that have been revealed show the device to be running on Android’s Gingerbread 2.3.5 and come with a WXGA display of 4.7” in size with 1GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage and will sport an 8MP rear-facing camera and a 2MP front facing camera. It also appears to have NFC capabilities built into it and will be able to support 4G LTE connectivity as well. Let’s hope that the next leak will include pictures as well!
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2011-11-17 Google confirms Verizon's Galaxy Nexus specs
- 2011-10-31 LTE capable Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket arrives on AT&T
- 2011-09-29 Samsung Stratosphere specs leaked
- 2011-08-23 Samsung Impulse 4G: AT&T's first LTE phone?
- 2011-08-17 New Android Gingerbread update for Thunderbolt leaked