Today Sony launched the Sony Entertainment Network (SEN), for the first time uniting all its online music, video, and games services under one banner. Citing the merging of all the services as a way to unify all its products, the Sony Entertainment Network will be used to deliver content to Sony products such as its TVs, tablets, smartphones, computers, eBook readers, gaming consoles and more.
The Sony Entertainment Network website is now live, with all its services ready and usable. While having access to everything through one service is convenient for consumers, but after the major problems defending against hackers earlier this year, is combining all its networks together under one umbrella the best solution? Hopefully Sony has beefed up its security since then. Check out the Sony Entertainment Network.
Next Story: Lenovo IdeaPad U300s - A Terrific Design
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)
- 2013-11-07 PSN Scheduled Maintenance Occurring For Seven Hours Today
- 2013-09-24 PlayStation Network Maintenance Scheduled For September 25
- 2013-04-11 Ubisoft Announces Flashback Remake For XBLA, PSN
- 2013-03-29 Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories, Vice City Stories Headed To PSN Next Week
- 2013-03-25 DuckTales Remastered Coming To XBLA, PSN, Wii U This Summer