With each week that goes by, we seem to have more and more reports about the iPhone 5 arriving on Sprint’s network this time around. Last week there were reports about the prices increasing for the early termination fee and upgrade fee for Sprint, and now it has been reported that the carrier has started installing signal boosting equipment in Apple Stores around the country.
There have been many rumors about a Sprint iPhone previously, starting with a report from the Wall Street Journal that helped to fuel a lot of them. However, even Sprint employees were just told to keep quiet about these rumors previously, so the reports of Sprint signal boosters seem to suggest that the phone will finally be arriving on the CDMA network – all we need is an official announcement from Apple. It’s going to be an interesting couple of months. Who’s excited for a Sprint iPhone?
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2011-11-11: iPhone 5 existed as a prototype?
- 2011-10-14: iPhones bring "best ever day of sales for a device family" on Sprint
- 2011-10-05: iPhone 5 Experiment goes on
- 2011-10-03: Sprint iPhone 5 spotted in Radio Shack inventory list?
- 2011-05-13: Next iPhone to be called the iPhone 4S?