If you’re into classic games like Street Fighter II, you will be pleased to know that Square Enix has announced their plans to bring over their classic RPG, Chrono Trigger, onto both iOS and Android devices.
The port has been talked about ever since December of last year, but it looks like the wishes of gamers everywhere has come true. It appears to be keeping true to the original game, with different endings being unlocked depending on the time you face-off against the end boss.
Unfortunately there was no mention of how much it will cost on either platform or when exactly they will be made available. In additional news, it appears that Square Enix will be launching their very own Android Marketplace on Japan’s NTT DoCoMo, NDDI and Softbank, which will provide Android users in Japan access to a variety of Square Enix’s titles such as Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy II, Chaos Rings, Chaos Rings Omega, and Crystal Defenders.
- 2014-04-18: Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-04-13: How To Transfer Contacts From iPhone To Android (5 Ways)
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2013-06-06: Deus Ex: The Fall Announced For iOS And Android
- 2011-10-03: TAXAN MeoTune turns your smartphone into a portable TV