If you’re into classic games like Street Fighter II, you will be pleased to know that Square Enix has announced their plans to bring over their classic RPG, Chrono Trigger, onto both iOS and Android devices.
The port has been talked about ever since December of last year, but it looks like the wishes of gamers everywhere has come true. It appears to be keeping true to the original game, with different endings being unlocked depending on the time you face-off against the end boss.
Unfortunately there was no mention of how much it will cost on either platform or when exactly they will be made available. In additional news, it appears that Square Enix will be launching their very own Android Marketplace on Japan’s NTT DoCoMo, NDDI and Softbank, which will provide Android users in Japan access to a variety of Square Enix’s titles such as Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy II, Chaos Rings, Chaos Rings Omega, and Crystal Defenders.RELATED
- Fox Announces Family Guy Mobile Game Arriving In 2014
- Razer Kazuyo iPhone Gamepad Leaked
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- Double Dragon Trilogy Arrives On iOS And Android Platforms
- Infinity Blade 3 Honors Thanksgiving With Special Turkey Helm
- Follow: Android, iOS, japan, square enix,
- Seen at: droidgamers