We’ve covered a fair share of weird gadgets here on Ubergizmo, and here’s one of the more interesting ones we’ve seen recently – a clock looks just like a slice of toasted bread. Hailing all the way from Japan, this interesting wall decoration makes for a great conversation starter in addition to being a functional time keeper. On the face of the clock we have numbers that look like they were created with jam, while the clock hands work and look like regular clock hands.
The toast clock comes in two sizes – with two designs for the regular sized toast and one design for the “mega-sized” version. Suitable as a wall clock or a table clock, the toast clocks are available for purchase online now, though you’ll probably need to get someone in Japan to send it over to you. This is one toast you don’t want to spread butter on, despite how authentic looking it is. Find out more.
Next Story: G-Form Extreme Edge launched
- 2014-04-17: Pokemon Fans In Japan Will Get Two Characters For Watching The Movie
- 2014-03-30: NTT Docomo Smartphone Elderly Monitoring Service Launched
- 2014-03-28: Japan Warns Citizens Of Impending Missile Strikes Via Text Messages
- 2014-03-17: Mario Kart Race Happens In Tokyo
- 2013-08-29: The Ring Clock Helps You Keep The Sands Of Time In Your Hands
- 2013-06-11: Lego Binary Clock
- 2013-04-21: BERG Cuckoo Clock Sings With Each Tweet
- 2012-11-01: QR Code Clock is the bee’s knees
- 2012-10-12: Apple and SBB come to agreement over iOS 6 Clock app
- 2010-05-25: Transformers LED clock watch makes you want