ViewSonic has just announced the launch of two projectors in its new portable LED projector line: the PLED-W200 and PLED-W500. Designed for folks on the go i.e. travelling business men, on-the-road presenters, the projectors feature a 20,000 hour-long lamp life and packs 3D-ready capabilities (I guess for those downtimes when you’re not presenting and want to just kick back and watch some 3D movies in your hotel). The projectors even contain USB ports, SD card readers and the PLED-W500 even packs 1GB of onboard internal memory for content storage purposes, and presenting without the use of a computer.
The projectors both support WXGA resolution, which makes them ideal for 720p HD content. The PLED-W500 has HDMI connectivity for your Blu-ray players, tablets, smartphones and gaming consoles. The PLED-W200 and PLED-W500 will both be available mid-October with estimated street prices of $499 and $699 respectively.RELATED
- Digital Foci Announces Picture Porter Advanced
- Palette Is A Set Of Modular Controls For The Working Professional
- RUNSAFER Shoes Let You Know You’re Doing It Right (Or Wrong)
- Google Glass With Prescription Glass Spotted
- Swann Quad Starship Might Be Your Own Delivery Drone
- Follow: led, portable, projector, viewsonic,