ViewSonic has just announced the launch of two projectors in its new portable LED projector line: the PLED-W200 and PLED-W500. Designed for folks on the go i.e. travelling business men, on-the-road presenters, the projectors feature a 20,000 hour-long lamp life and packs 3D-ready capabilities (I guess for those downtimes when you’re not presenting and want to just kick back and watch some 3D movies in your hotel). The projectors even contain USB ports, SD card readers and the PLED-W500 even packs 1GB of onboard internal memory for content storage purposes, and presenting without the use of a computer.
The projectors both support WXGA resolution, which makes them ideal for 720p HD content. The PLED-W500 has HDMI connectivity for your Blu-ray players, tablets, smartphones and gaming consoles. The PLED-W200 and PLED-W500 will both be available mid-October with estimated street prices of $499 and $699 respectively.
- 2014-03-18: Smart Phone Projector Looks Corny But Works As Intended
- 2014-01-09: Sony Ultra Short Throw Projector: Hands-On
- 2013-10-07: Piano Projector Makes Learning How To Play As Easy As Rock Band
- 2013-09-26: Sony Announces New Projectors At CEDIA 2013
- 2013-08-16: EPICT EPP-100 Projector Is Android-Powered
- 2013-03-19: ViewSonic PJD8 Series Projectors Deliver Dual Pen Interactivity and Advanced Connectivity Technology
- 2013-01-23: ViewSonic Projector Range Gets Updated With Networkable Models
- 2011-11-07: ViewSonic PJD6 Series DLP projector range announced
- 2011-10-17: ViewSonic unveils V3D231 3D LED monitor
- 2010-10-14: Viewsonic Introduces Its 24-inch V3D241wm-LED Monitor