Steve Jobs has undoubtedly been one of the most influential people in the tech industry, and his death two weeks ago left a lot of people upset. When he passed away, Apple set up a “Remembering Steve” page and invited people to pay their respects via a specially created email address. Well since then Apple has received over one million tributes which made it impossible to show on the old page.
As of now, the Remember Steve page features a textbox that scrolls automatically, letting visitors read all the approved messages without having to do any scrolling themselves. Submissions for the tribute are still open, so if you have a message that you want to be publicly displayed on the Remember Steve page, send them to email@example.com.
- 2014-01-16: Apple FaceTime Invention Boasts Of Face Morphing And Image Matching To Ensure That Video Remains Smooth
- 2014-01-09: iPhone 6 Could Feature 8MP Camera Only
- 2013-12-17: Apple Patents 'Desk-Free' Computer
- 2013-12-11: Apple Awarded Patent For Curved Screens
- 2013-12-08: Apple Spent $60 Million Fighting Samsung In Court
- 2013-05-13: Bill Gates Recognizes Steve Jobs Was Better At Design Than Him
- 2013-01-24: First Clip Of jOBS Biopic Released Starring Ashton Kutcher As Steve Jobs
- 2013-01-09: Memorial To Steve Jobs Shaped Like An iPhone Unveiled In Russia
- 2012-04-10: Steve Jobs Avenue exists in Brazil
- 2012-01-16: Steve Jobs action figure canceled