Steve Jobs has undoubtedly been one of the most influential people in the tech industry, and his death two weeks ago left a lot of people upset. When he passed away, Apple set up a “Remembering Steve” page and invited people to pay their respects via a specially created email address. Well since then Apple has received over one million tributes which made it impossible to show on the old page.
As of now, the Remember Steve page features a textbox that scrolls automatically, letting visitors read all the approved messages without having to do any scrolling themselves. Submissions for the tribute are still open, so if you have a message that you want to be publicly displayed on the Remember Steve page, send them to email@example.com.RELATED
- Apple Believes They Changed The Definition Of "App"
- Apple Beats Out Dell For Most Sought After Desktop Computer For The Holiday Season
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- German Retailer Accepting Mac Pro Pre-Orders Set For 16th December Release
- iPads Still Popular Amongst Enterprise Users
- Follow: Apple Inc, Steve Jobs,
- Seen at: thenextweb