If the prospect of adding bulk to your iPhone 4 in the form of a case does not appeal to you, and you’re not willing to drop hundreds of dollars for ColorWare’s customization of your iPhone, a company called Sirtified has the answer for you in the form of their iTat tattoo for the iPhone. It’s not really a casing and it doesn’t appear to protect anything but it does appear to give your iPhone a bit of a unique look and feel to it.
What’s more interesting is how the iTat is actually etched onto your phone. All you’d have to do is pick a pattern, apply the vinyl sticker onto the back of your iPhone, rub some “Super Magical Etching Fluid” onto it, and voila! You’ve got yourself some cool patterns etched into the back glass panel of the iPhone 4/4S.
It seems that some sort of acid is used to eat away at the glass, thus causing the patterns to appear, which means that this “magical” fluid should be handled with care. We’re not sure how we feel about the idea of rubbing acid onto our brand new iPhones, but if you think this is something you’d be interested in, head on down to Sirtified’s website for more information.RELATED
- Apple Expected To Sell 175 Million iPhones In Fiscal 2014
- Google Maps On iOS Can Now Find Your Flight, Hotel, Restaurant Reservations
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Activists Target iPhone 5C Supplier Pegatron After 15-Year-Old Worker's Death
- Valve's Steam Mobile Receives iOS 7 Redesign, Other Improvements
- Follow: Apple Inc, iphone 4, iPhone 4S,
- Seen at: tuaw