If the prospect of adding bulk to your iPhone 4 in the form of a case does not appeal to you, and you’re not willing to drop hundreds of dollars for ColorWare’s customization of your iPhone, a company called Sirtified has the answer for you in the form of their iTat tattoo for the iPhone. It’s not really a casing and it doesn’t appear to protect anything but it does appear to give your iPhone a bit of a unique look and feel to it.
What’s more interesting is how the iTat is actually etched onto your phone. All you’d have to do is pick a pattern, apply the vinyl sticker onto the back of your iPhone, rub some “Super Magical Etching Fluid” onto it, and voila! You’ve got yourself some cool patterns etched into the back glass panel of the iPhone 4/4S.
It seems that some sort of acid is used to eat away at the glass, thus causing the patterns to appear, which means that this “magical” fluid should be handled with care. We’re not sure how we feel about the idea of rubbing acid onto our brand new iPhones, but if you think this is something you’d be interested in, head on down to Sirtified’s website for more information.
- 2014-01-16 Apple FaceTime Invention Boasts Of Face Morphing And Image Matching To Ensure That Video Remains Smooth
- 2014-01-09 iPhone 6 Could Feature 8MP Camera Only
- 2013-12-17 Apple Patents 'Desk-Free' Computer
- 2013-12-11 Apple Awarded Patent For Curved Screens
- 2013-12-08 Apple Spent $60 Million Fighting Samsung In Court
- 2011-12-28 Connect Design Block Case for the iPhone 4/4S: a case inspired by LEGO
- 2011-11-25 Lady Gaga iPhone cases are funky
- 2011-11-03 SNAP! case turns your iPhone 4/4S into a camera
- 2011-10-30 Siri fully-functional on the iPhone 4 and iPod Touch
- 2011-10-21 Casetagram puts your Instagram photos to good use