I understand that Halloween is supposed to be an extremely scary holiday, especially for adults who want to make the hair on the backs of their kids stand. Jack ‘O Lanterns are definitely a staple when it comes to Halloween decorations, and here we are with one that not only looks menacing, it is – considering the fact that it is capable of spitting out tongues of flame to grill anyone who is being an annoying pest.
This uniquely modified carving from a pumpkin will definitely put you on the blacklist of all parents in the neighborhood from this year onwards until they move away (or you do first), that’s for sure. The proper instructions to construct one of these puppies can be found here, and if the Hobgoblin from Spiderman comics were around, this is definitely one use of a pumpkin that he would have approved of.
Next Story: Invisible glass invented in Japan
- 2014-03-27: DIY ‘Cyclops’ Laser Visor Lets You Cosplay As An X-Man
- 2014-03-26: Gamebuino, The Arduino Handheld Console
- 2014-03-10: Fully Functioning LEGO Keyboard Is The Coolest Thing Ever
- 2014-02-27: Toro-bots Help Out In Your Garden Reorganization Effort
- 2014-01-19: Novena Open Laptop Prototype
- 2009-10-25: DIY Alien costume with motorized tongue
- 2010-09-07: Pac-Man Costume for Halloween
- 2010-09-26: Power Loader Costume targets Aliens fans this Halloween
- 2010-10-19: R2-D2 jack-o-lantern
- 2010-11-03: $1000 Robot Costume For Halloween