Magellan has just announced an update for its iPhone GPS navigation app, RoadMate, to version 2.2. Besides being a functional navigation app to help you find a way to your destination, the update brings your maps up to date, adds red light camera and fixed speed camera alerts (for you speed demons out there) and a brand new Junction View feature to guide users through tricky freeway interchanges – great for people who aren’t familiar with the road.
Other optional features include real-time safety alerts and additional voice options. Compatible with the iPhone 4S, 4, and 3GS with iOS 4.2 or later (an update will be released soon to ensure compatibility with iOS 5) – users who already own the app can just upgrade it from the App Store for free. Folks interested in purchasing a new navigation app for their iPhones can head over to Magellan’s website for more details.RELATED
- Razer Kazuyo iPhone Gamepad Leaked
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Free, Ad-Supported Spotify For Mobile Rumored To Launch Next Week
- Samsung Could Be Looking To Bring Android 4.4 KitKat To Older Devices
- iPhone 5s Shipping Times Improve To 1-3 Days
- Follow: app, GPS, iOS, magellan, update,