We know that Motorola will be holding an event come 18th of October, and based on the teaser video and slogan of the invite, it has left many without doubt that this is the event where the Motorola Droid RAZR/Spyder/HD will be revealed. The specs of the device have yet to be confirmed, but BGR has claimed that they have managed to confirm what sort of hardware the Droid RAZR will be packing under the hood.
According to their source, the Droid RAZR will be thinner and “faster than the iPhone 4S”, although the thinner part is sort of a given especially since it has been given the RAZR moniker.
By faster their source is actually referring to a 1.2GHz dual-core processor, which is accompanied by 1GB of RAM, a 4.3” display and will feature 4G LTE connectivity. No word on which version of Android it will be running on, and since these specs have yet to be confirmed, we suggest taking it with a grain of salt and wait for the 18th of October for more info.RELATED
- Huawei Glory 4 Or Honor 4 Could Be Introduced Next Week
- Free, Ad-Supported Spotify For Mobile Rumored To Launch Next Week
- Samsung Could Be Looking To Bring Android 4.4 KitKat To Older Devices
- Oppo Find 7 Could Feature 5.7" 2K Display With Snapdragon 805 Chipset [Rumor]
- Some Galaxy S5 Models Rumored To Come With LDS Antenna Technology
- Follow: Android, droid razr, leak, Motorola,
- Seen at: bgr