We know that Motorola will be holding an event come 18th of October, and based on the teaser video and slogan of the invite, it has left many without doubt that this is the event where the Motorola Droid RAZR/Spyder/HD will be revealed. The specs of the device have yet to be confirmed, but BGR has claimed that they have managed to confirm what sort of hardware the Droid RAZR will be packing under the hood.
According to their source, the Droid RAZR will be thinner and “faster than the iPhone 4S”, although the thinner part is sort of a given especially since it has been given the RAZR moniker.
By faster their source is actually referring to a 1.2GHz dual-core processor, which is accompanied by 1GB of RAM, a 4.3” display and will feature 4G LTE connectivity. No word on which version of Android it will be running on, and since these specs have yet to be confirmed, we suggest taking it with a grain of salt and wait for the 18th of October for more info.
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-20 Moto G LTE And Ferrari Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-04-20 Moto E Specifications Leaked
- 2014-04-18 Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17 Motorola Moto G For $149 Unlocked Via Republic Wireless
- 2012-04-05 Android 4.0 update for Droid RAZR and RAZR MAXX is a no-show
- 2012-04-02 Droid RAZR, RAZR MAXX rumored to receive Android 4.0 update 4th April, HTC Rezound 6th April
- 2012-03-28 Verizon DROID RAZR gets a DIY RAZR MAXX conversion kit
- 2011-10-24 Motorola Droid RAZR shows up in Rogers inventory system
- 2011-09-15 Motorola Droid RAZR: Could it be real?