Nokia World is happening tomorrow, and it’s already been confirmed that we’ll be seeing the launch of Nokia’s first few Windows Phone devices. Well, for those of you who can’t wait for the official unveiling and want to see more of the phone today, good news. The folks over at The Next Web managed to get their hands on some photographs showing off the Nokia 800.
Judging by the photographs, it looks a lot like the Nokia N9 except for the addition of the Windows Phone buttons on the bottom of the device (eating up valuable real estate). It also features a physical camera button, and a relocated camera flash. The phone shown here is pink, but we also know that it will be available in black and cyan. Fans of the Nokia N9′s design who aren’t too keen on running MeeGo will definitely be interested in this Mango phone.
Next Story: Grand Theft Auto 5 now official
- 2014-04-11: Nokia To Provide Chennai Factory Workers With Redundancy Packages
- 2014-04-10: Only PureView And High-End Nokia Handsets To Get Dedicated Camera Button [Rumor]
- 2014-04-09: Facebook Messenger For Asha, Lumia, Nokia X Announced
- 2014-04-09: Nokia X Custom Android ROM Revealed
- 2014-04-09: Nokia 225 Is Slimmest Affordable Internet Handset
- 2014-04-07: Microsoft Reveals Why Their Low-End Devices Do So Well
- 2014-02-24: Nokia's Move To Android, What Does It Mean?
- 2014-01-13: Nokia Not Worried About Increasing Competition From New Windows Phone OEMs
- 2011-10-26: Nokia Lumia 800 specs (official)
- 2011-10-19: Nokia to target teens to help rejuvenate their brand