Wanted to know how much Samsung’s upcoming Windows Phone devices are going to cost you without a contract? Well the folks over at WPXAP forums seem to have the answer for you. They recently leaked a snapshot of what appears to be the price list of the upcoming Windows Phone devices from Samsung. The source is known to be pretty reliable for leaked information, so there’s a good chance that these prices will be accurate.
From the price list we can see that the Samsung Omnia W will cost $569, the Samsung Focus S will cost $649 and the Samsung Focus Flash will cost $549. Seeing how the phones will be packing Samsung’s beautiful Super AMOLED displays, it’s no surprise we’re seeing the higher end of the price range with these new phones. I doubt many people will be picking up these phones off-contract anyway. Anybody planning on getting these new Windows Phone devices from Samsung?
- 2014-04-15: Know Your Samsung Gear Compatibility
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2013-12-12: Microsoft Reportedly Offers Samsung $1 Billion If It Continues To Make Windows Phone Devices
- 2013-10-07: Microsoft Approached Samsung And Huawei About Dual-Booting Windows Phone/Android Devices [Rumor]
- 2013-05-31: Microsoft Points Out How Expensive The Samsung Galaxy S4 Is In New Video
- 2013-03-20: New Windows Phone Challenge Pits The Nokia Lumia 920 Against The Samsung Galaxy S3
- 2012-05-07: AT&T announces Samsung Focus 2 for $49.99