It is rather interesting to note how Samsung fights back against Apple by attempting to get the sales of the iPhone 4S banned in select geographic ares, but somehow or rather, their attempt has backfired – at least in Italy. Should the ban have been successful, this would have meant that Apple’s latest smartphone would not have been able to roll out this coming Friday.
Samsung’s request was denied by an Italian judge, and he will open the floodgates for both Samsung and Apple to submit even more evidence, where he will then review the situation this coming December 16th. According to Samsung’s request which is based on a couple of WCDMA patents that are related to standards for 3G. Samsung says that Apple is infringing on these patents with their upcoming handset.
Samsung says, “Apple has continued to flagrantly violate our intellectual property rights and free ride on our technology. We believe it is now necessary to take legal action to protect our innovation.” An injunction request was also placed in Paris as Samsung intends to stop the iPad’s tracks in the European Union as well. What do you think of the situation?RELATED
- Let Your Favorite Tunes Wake You Up With Pandora For iOS
- Motorola Unveils Holiday Boot Screen Animation For Moto X And Moto G
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Receives Snapdragon 800 Chipset
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat Starts To Appear On Different Nexus Devices (Unofficial)
- KitKat Devices Feature Android Menu Button By Default
- Follow: Apple Inc, injunction, lawsuit, Samsung,
- Seen at: thenextweb