We’ve seen the Samsung Stratosphere leaked before a few times in the past and it looks like Verizon is gearing up to launch the device. The user manual for the phone has leaked online thanks to the folks over at Droid-Life, and we now know everything there is to know about the phone. Here are the confirmed specs of the phone:
A 1GHz processor, 4″ 800 x 480 Super AMOLED display, a 5-row slide-out QWERTY keyboard, 4G LTE connectivity, Android 2.3 Gingerbread, 4GB internal memory, microSD card with 4GB installed (supports up to 32GB), 512MB of RAM, a 5-megapixel rear camera (480p video capture), 1.3-megapixel front facing camera, DLNA, Hotspot capability for up to 8 devices on 4G, WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS.
The phone will go on sale October 13th for $149 with a 2-year contract with Verizon. Download the full manual here (PDF). Any of you picking up this mid-ranged LTE phone when it goes on sale?RELATED
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Release Apparently Pegged For April 2014
- Recent Sensor Issues On BlackBerry 10 Devices Were Due To Corrupt Server Data
- Moto X Out Of Stock In The Blink Of An Eye
- Follow: 4g, 4g lte, Android, Samsung, stratosphere, Verizon,
- Seen at: droid-life