Samsung has announced that Samsung Apps, the world’s first, and the company’s first HDTV-based app store, has surpassed the 10 million mark for number of downloads in addition to crossing the 1,000 registered apps milestone. While it’s nothing when compared to app stores like the Android Market and Apple App Store, it’s still a noticeable achievement for Samsung, which only opened the app store in February last year. As of today, Samsung Apps averages 50,000 downloads per day.
To celebrate the occasion Samsung released a video showing off its Samsung Apps TV achievements, check it out after the break. How many of you own Samsung HDTVs and how often do you download new apps on the TV?
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Nest Learning Thermostat Receives A Major Update
- Netatmo's Wireless Thermostat Can Be Controlled From Your Smartphone Anywhere
- This Adjustable Toilet Seat Can Keep Any Size Butt Comfortable
- Robot “Commits Suicide” On Stove
- Follow: apps, milestone, Samsung, samsung apps, tv,
- Seen at: global.samsungtomorrow