Want the productivity of a physical keyboard on your iPad 2 tablet but don’t want to deal with the hassle of carrying a bulky accessory around? The folks over at Hatch & Co. have come up with a solution in the form of “SKINNY”. The first product from the new start-up company, SKINNY is a “stylish faux leather iPad 2 case that also integrates the world’s slimmest and lightest wireless keyboard.” In case you’re wondering how thin the SKINNY keyboard is: it’s 0.07 inches thin.
In addition to being extremely skinny, the keyboard case only weighs 10.4 ounces, which means it’s not going to make your iPad 2 noticeably heavier. The SKINNY keyboard doesn’t use regular chiclet keys, instead it uses an ultra-thin touch technology for its keys, which makes it spill-proof, dust-proof and durable. Like other keyboards, it pairs with your iPad 2 wirelessly, and has a long battery that lasts for 68-hours of continuous use. It uses a USB charger which gives it a full charge in two hours.
When the keyboard is not in use, the SKINNY also protects your iPad 2 tablet from the usual bumps and scratches. It is available now and carries an MSRP of $109.99 though Amazon is selling it for $89.99. Watch a promo video for SKINNY:RELATED
- Ultra Realistic Painting Of Morgan Freeman Done On The iPad Air
- Holiday Shoppers Prefer Tablets As Retina iPad Mini Supply Eases Up
- Amazon's New Ad Pokes Fun At The iPad Air
- Retina iPad Mini's Display Ranks A "Distant Third" Compared To Nexus 7 And Kindle Fire HDX
- Apple Reportedly Ups Retina iPad Mini Orders To 4 Million In November
- Follow: Apple Inc, case, ipad 2,