Thanks to a leaked screenshot discovered by TmoNews, we now know that T-Mobile has plans to launch a pay-per-day prepaid plan, which is expected to be launched on the 16th of October. These plans look like pretty affordable, especially if you’re a little tight on cash that particular month.
Based on the screenshot, users will be able to choose 3 plans – $3/day, $2/day and $1/day, with the difference being that each plan will offer a different feature. The $3/day plan will offer unlimited text, talk and web, while the $2/day offers unlimited text, talk and 2G (EDGE) web. The $1/day will offer just unlimited texting with $0.10 call rates per minute.
The screenshot has also outed a $60/month unlimited every plan, which we’re guessing means unlimited talk, text and data, although the caveat seems to point at the first 2GB of data being at HSPA+ speeds, but no word if they will cap it to 3G or EDGE should you cross the limit.RELATED
- Some Galaxy S5 Models Rumored To Come With LDS Antenna Technology
- LG: Flexible Displays Will Account For 40% Of The Market In 2018
- Honda's Smartphone Case N Comes With Air Bags
- Samsung SM-G900F Shows Up In Shipping Manifest
- AT&T And T-Mobile Reportedly Looking To Bid On Verizon's 700MHz Spectrum
- Follow: leak, plans, prepaid, t-mobile, unlimited,
- Seen at: tmonews