Thanks to a leaked screenshot discovered by TmoNews, we now know that T-Mobile has plans to launch a pay-per-day prepaid plan, which is expected to be launched on the 16th of October. These plans look like pretty affordable, especially if you’re a little tight on cash that particular month.
Based on the screenshot, users will be able to choose 3 plans – $3/day, $2/day and $1/day, with the difference being that each plan will offer a different feature. The $3/day plan will offer unlimited text, talk and web, while the $2/day offers unlimited text, talk and 2G (EDGE) web. The $1/day will offer just unlimited texting with $0.10 call rates per minute.
The screenshot has also outed a $60/month unlimited every plan, which we’re guessing means unlimited talk, text and data, although the caveat seems to point at the first 2GB of data being at HSPA+ speeds, but no word if they will cap it to 3G or EDGE should you cross the limit.
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: T-Mobile Announces Operation Tablet Freedom
- 2011-11-01: Blackberry Torch 9810 arriving on T-Mobile 9th November
- 2011-10-19: T-Mobile's Blackberry Torch 9810 training underway
- 2011-05-10: T-Mobile unlimited WiFi calls returning?
- 2011-04-12: T-Mobile confirms new, unlimited plans
- 2010-10-05: T-Mobile prepaid data plans leaked