Looking for a new monitor? If you are, AOC has just launched their ultra-slim Aire Pro monitor which is a monitor you may want to take a look at. AOC is boasting that the Aire Pro will feature one of the world’s slimmest display panels, and will feature a sleek brushed aluminum finish which gives it a somewhat elegant look.
The 23” Aire Pro model will measure in at a thinness of 9.2mm and will feature an IPS panel, along with dual HDMI I/O ports, a 16:9 aspect ratio with WLED backlighting, 50,000,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio, a 5ms response time, a brightness of 250cd/m2 and will come with two speakers built-into the monitor itself.
The monitor will also come installed with Screen+ software which will be great for multitasking. What the Screen+ software does is that it allows the user to split the monitor’s display into four self-contained work areas, allowing for increased productivity, or so AOC is claiming. Other features of the Aire Pro include an Off Timer that turns off your monitor at a pre-selected time, a Power Saving Mode that supposedly uses 50% less power and a Standby Mode that consumes only 0.1w.
Does this sound like the monitor for you? If it does, the AOC Aire Pro is available from TigerDirect and other retailers for $199.RELATED
- Google Glass Explorers Offered Chance To Swap With Next Generation Pair
- Tobii Announces EyeX Eye-Tracking Kit For Developers
- AT&T EverThere Launched To Offer Portable Peace Of Mind
- Blynk Wearable Time Lapse Camera
- SkyJack Drone Hacks And Gains Control Of Other Drones
- Follow: aoc, displays, ips, monitor, screen,