Thinking of picking up a pair of Beats by Dr. Dre headphones this holiday season? Well, we’ve got some good news for you. The company has announced the launch of the new Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Color headphones. These are basically the same Studio headphones you already know just that they will be available in a spectrum of candy colors to suit your taste and personality. This is not the first time the Beats Studio headphones have been given limited edition colors, but I guess there’s always an excuse to splash new colors onto something.
Check out the new commercial for the Studio Color headphones after the break. The headphones are available now in blue, pink, orange and green, with prices starting at $349.
Next Story: EverQuest 2 going free to play
- 2014-04-04: Sony MDR-HW700DS Is World’s First 9.1ch Digital Surround Wireless Headphones System
- 2014-04-04: Phiaton's Bridge MS 500 Headphones Look Pretty Sleek
- 2014-03-20: Samsung Premium Headphones Lineup Reportedly Coming Soon
- 2014-03-05: Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced
- 2014-02-14: Headphones Get Smarter With The Dash Headphones
- 2012-01-18: Monster Beats Wireless headphones visits the FCC
- 2011-11-15: Beats Executive Headphones look very sleek
- 2011-10-11: Limited Edition Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphones comes in seven different colors