Ever heard of DragonWave before? I haven’t, but here they are making headlines as they seem to be in the running to purchase the microwave transport business from Nokia Siemens Networks (NSN) in due time – including the latter’s associated operational support systems and related support functions. This particular move would mena DragonWave will end up as a strategic supplier of packet microwave and related products to Nokia Siemens Networks, and both companies claim that they will “jointly coordinate technology development activities”.
It is the hope for DragonWave as well as NSN to roll out the next generation of backhaul products, which are able to support microwave solutions for mobile operators all over the world. Rumor has it that DragonWave will fork out 10 million euros in cash, in addition to 5 million euros worth of DragonWave common shares, where this acquisition is tipped to end in early 2012.
Next Story: Google upgraded search algorithm
- Man Breaks Guinness World Record By Typing With His Nose
- Video Of Kids Reacting To A Rotary Phone Might Make You Feel Old
- Flexcoin Shuts Down After Over $600,000 Of Bitcoins Were Stolen
- Couple Tries Saving Flat Screen TV While Apartment Burns
- Samsung Oscars Selfie Retweets Matched With Equal Donation To Charities