Hmmm, the iPhone 4S from Apple does not really seem to be as desirable as it was when first announced a few weeks ago – I guess that has something to do with Wi-Fi connectivity issues as well as battery life problems that plagued select handsets, so for those who did not experience any of the mentioned issues, then I would suppose that you fall under the lucky category. It seems that there is yet another potential speedbump when you purchase an iPhone 4S – for starters, some folks claim that they are experiencing SIM card failures time and again, where this SIM stutter seem to target only those who have the latest iOS 5.0.1 operating system version running. The afflicted group of this unfortunate mishap tend to report frequent error messages detailing “invalid SIM”, never mind the fact that the same SIM card on other phones without any problem at all.
One of the owners claimed that he felt cheated, as though he purchased an iPod despite the iPhone 4S having full bar strength where phone signal is concerned, but the SIM card error just throws him off the mood. Are you one of those who are affected, and what are you going to do about it? Hopefully Apple will be able to deliver a fix real soon.
- 2014-04-22 Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones
- 2014-04-22 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 Google Glass SMS iPhone Support Coming Soon
- 2014-04-17 Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16 Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2012-01-12 Thousands line up for the iPhone 4S launch in China
- 2011-12-28 Connect Design Block Case for the iPhone 4/4S: a case inspired by LEGO
- 2011-11-29 iPhone 4S priced like a boss
- 2011-11-11 iPhone 5 existed as a prototype?
- 2011-11-11 Unlocked iPhone 4S available for sale now