When the iPhone 4S was launched a few months ago, a lot of people were disappointed when it was released with the same old design as the iPhone 4. Especially since there were countless leaks, reports, and even cases showing off the phone’s tapered edges and teardrop shape. People were wondering, what happened to that iPhone?
According to the latest reports online, if they are to be believed; the redesigned iPhone 5 had existed as a prototype but it was cancelled a few months before the 4S was released. As to why the phone wasn’t released, there were rumors about Steve Jobs unhappy with the idea of the phone having a bigger screen which “fragmented” the iPhone. Well if that’s the case, does that mean Apple will never release an iPhone with a larger screen?
Well, I guess we’ll just have to wait until next year to see what the fate of the iPhone 5 has become. What did you think of the teardrop shaped iPhone 5 that was rumored about, months before the 4S?RELATED
- Activists Target iPhone 5C Supplier Pegatron After 15-Year-Old Worker's Death
- Valve's Steam Mobile Receives iOS 7 Redesign, Other Improvements
- iPhone 5s Now Shipping Within 24 Hours
- Walmart To Sell iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c With No Contract Plans
- Apple Including U.S. In '12 Days Of Gifts' Giveaway App
- Follow: Apple Inc, iOS, iPhone, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5,
- Seen at: redmondpie