Back in August we wrote about Kinectimals, Microsoft’s upcoming game that would bridge the Xbox 360 and Windows Phone devices. Well, the game happened to be prematurely released last week for some reason as it was quickly pulled off the Windows Marketplace. But now it’s been reported that the game is back on the Marketplace – this time for good.
In Kinectimals, users get to choose one of five kitties or import an existing cat from the Xbox 360 version, and teach it tricks by performing swiping motions, playing games and completing challenges. Of course there will be a lot of accessories to purchase for your pet. Pets can be transferred to and from the Xbox 360, so you can always play with your pet while on the go, or when you’re at home in your gaming room.
Check it out on the Windows Marketplace for $2.99 now.
Next Story: Nightwing Bundle Pack now available
- 2014-04-02: New Kinect For Windows Is Official, Arrives This Summer
- 2014-03-27: Microsoft Kinect For Windows Hardware Version 2 Unveiled
- 2014-02-03: Kinect Guards The Korean Border
- 2013-12-31: 3D Printing Service Uses Your Kinect To Make Mini Figurines Of Yourself
- 2013-12-27: NASA Engineers Use Oculus Rift And Kinect 2 To Control Robots
- 2011-12-12: Unlocked Windows Phone devices get homebrew themes
- 2011-12-08: Nokia and T-Mobile event on December 14th
- 2011-11-29: Try Windows Phone 7 on your iOS/Android smartphone
- 2011-11-18: Buy a Windows Phone, get $25 worth of apps
- 2011-08-22: Microsoft shows off Xbox 360 and Windows Phone interaction