The LG Optimus EX was unveiled sometime in September for the South Korean market, but unfortunately no pricing or release date was revealed and talk about the device has since died down. Thanks to some new photos, we can now get a glimpse of the device in a real life setting although we still don’t know about a possible stateside launch.
For those who might have forgotten, the LG Optimus EX will feature a 4” 800×480 IPS LCD display, a 1.2GHz dual-core NVIDIA Tegra 2 processor under the hood with 1GB of RAM, a 5MP camera that is capable of 1080p Full HD video recording, a 3MP front-facing camera, 8GB worth of storage while running on Android’s Gingerbread 2.3.
As for its availability, it seems that the device can be expected of South Korea’s SK Telecom “soon”, but exact date, pricing and stateside availability remain unknown for now.
Next Story: Netflix Just for Kids, now on Wii
- 2014-04-24 LG G3 Case Gives A Hint Of What’s To Come
- 2014-04-24 LG V700 And V400 Tablets Spotted At The FCC
- 2014-04-23 LG SoundPlate Enhances Your Home Theater Experience
- 2014-04-23 LG Files For "W Watch" Trademark
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2011-11-11 LG Nitro HD photo revealed, headed to AT&T
- 2011-09-23 LG Optimus EX press shot leaked
- 2011-09-21 LG Optimus EX headed to SK Telecom
- 2011-09-16 LG LU6200 handset leaked
- 2011-09-15 T-Mobile's "myTouch by LG" outed?