The LG Optimus EX was unveiled sometime in September for the South Korean market, but unfortunately no pricing or release date was revealed and talk about the device has since died down. Thanks to some new photos, we can now get a glimpse of the device in a real life setting although we still don’t know about a possible stateside launch.
For those who might have forgotten, the LG Optimus EX will feature a 4” 800×480 IPS LCD display, a 1.2GHz dual-core NVIDIA Tegra 2 processor under the hood with 1GB of RAM, a 5MP camera that is capable of 1080p Full HD video recording, a 3MP front-facing camera, 8GB worth of storage while running on Android’s Gingerbread 2.3.
As for its availability, it seems that the device can be expected of South Korea’s SK Telecom “soon”, but exact date, pricing and stateside availability remain unknown for now.RELATED
- Samsung Galaxy F Series Is In The Works: Eldar Murtazin
- Bluetooth 4.1 Features Revealed
- President Barack Obama Has No iPhone Due To “Security Reasons”
- Google Search Updated, Will Launch Apps From Search Results
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- Follow: Android, gingerbread, leak, LG, sk telecom, south korea,
- Seen at: gsmarena