If you’re a fan of Marshall amps and you’re looking for some new headphones, Marshall’s new FX lineup might interest you. The company that’s known for its quality guitar amps have pushed out some new headphones designed especially for iOS devices. This known as the Marshall FX headphones, they are available in Major and Minor models for over-ear and in-ear fans respectively.
They both feature a special microphone and remote that functions just like the ones you get with your iPhone – a 3 button setup that lets you adjust your volume, play/pause music, start/end calls, and skip tracks. The Major FX features a collapsible construction and super soft ear cushions while the Minor FX has an earclick system that helps to ensure they fit your ears snugly.
- 2014-04-04: Sony MDR-HW700DS Is World’s First 9.1ch Digital Surround Wireless Headphones System
- 2014-04-04: Phiaton's Bridge MS 500 Headphones Look Pretty Sleek
- 2014-03-20: Samsung Premium Headphones Lineup Reportedly Coming Soon
- 2014-03-05: Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced
- 2014-02-14: Headphones Get Smarter With The Dash Headphones