It looks like Nokia’s campaign to rename all its Ovi products to its Nokia brand name is well underway. After renaming the Ovi Store to the Nokia Store last month, Nokia has now done the same thing with the Nokia Ovi Suite. The PC-Nokia phone synchronization software has been reanamed to just Nokia Suite. The updated app has a new user interface and adds some new features including the usual bug fixes and tweaks.
According to preliminary reports, this version of Nokia Suite is the best version yet, with useful new additions like the Support View which offers info and help with using Nokia Suite and your phone, an improved sync log to show you what changed during syncing, and more reliable software updates. If you’ve already been using the latest Beta Labs version you won’t need to update it, but for the rest of you, head over to the Official Nokia website to download the new Nokia Suite.
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: Nokia To Provide Chennai Factory Workers With Redundancy Packages
- 2014-04-10: Only PureView And High-End Nokia Handsets To Get Dedicated Camera Button [Rumor]