Verizon subscribers will be happy to know that come 8th of November 2011, Verizon will be offering a pretty sweet deal for the LTE subscribers, whereby they will double the amount of data they give you, meaning that if you were to subscribe to the 2GB a month plan, they will instead offer you 4GB at the same price. This is applicable to both new and current customers who are willing to sign on for a two year contract.
With AT&T starting to roll out a 4G LTE network of their own, and despite Verizon already ahead in terms of LTE coverage, it looks like they’re interested in keeping ahead by attempting to attract new customers and keeping existing customers with this deal. With the Motorola Droid RAZR and Samsung Galaxy Nexus making its way onto Verizon with LTE capabilities, this appears to be a pretty attractive offer. Any takers?
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2014-04-13: TWRP Recovery For HTC One M8 On Verizon Released
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-10: Verizon Strikes Back With Free Tablet Data Offer
- 2014-04-07: Verizon To Purchase Cincinnati Bell's Spectrum And Wireless Infrastructure
- 2013-12-05: Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- 2013-04-11: Verizon CEO Claims He Convinced Steve Jobs To Include LTE In The iPhone
- 2012-11-21: LTE Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 now available from Verizon
- 2012-11-09: Verizon expected to complete LTE rollout mid-2013
- 2012-10-11: Verizon to sunset 2G and 3G CDMA networks by 2021 [Updated]