Remember the Android games rental service, WildTangent, which launched on T-Mobile last month? Well if you were a non-T-Mobile customer and felt like you were missing out, we’ve got good news for you. Today, WildTangent announced that its games rental service is now available for all Android devices worldwide. Yes, this finally means that folks who aren’t in the US and aren’t on T-Mobile will be able to enjoy the service.
In case you need a refresher course, WildTangent basically allows people to rent Android games for a small daily fee. If users like a game enough, they can choose to purchase the game (which will minus the rental fee paid), if they’ve finished it or don’t like it, they can just return the game and choose another title if they wish. And yes, this service will definitely benefit hardcore gamers who can finish games within a day, since they’ll be able to get the most bang for their buck.
Quite a number of big name games are available from the service including Doodle Jump, Fruit Ninja, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Raging Thunder and more. Prices start at $0.25/day though ultimately it depends on the game you’re renting. Head over to WildTangent’s website to find out more or download the WildTangent games app.
Next Story: Adobe to give up on Flash for mobile browsers
- 2014-04-18: Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2011-07-18: GameTanium brings games rental to Android
- 2011-06-10: T-Mobile and WildTangent to bring games rental to Android