If you’re somehow already tired of Infinity Blade 2 and you’re looking for a change of scenery, yet similar style of gameplay, NetherRealm Studios’ latest offering for iOS devices – Batman: Arkham City Lockdown might be right up your alley. Expanding upon the Batman: Arkham City game, Arkham City Lockdown puts you in the shoes of Batman to duke it out with some of his most iconic villains like the Joker, Two-Face as well as a new exclusive character – Deathstroke.
In addition to the usual action-packed combat, you’ll get to upgrade batman with better equipment, weapons, stats and even alternate costumes. Dress up Batman in the Batman Beyond Skin, Dark Knight returns skin, or even as the Animated Series Batman. Oh, and did I mention the drop dead gorgeous graphics? Batman: Arkham City Lockdown definitely looks like the perfect game for any Batman fan with an iOS device.
Batman: Arkham City Lockdown is available now for the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad for $5.99. Pick it up from the Apple App Store.RELATED
- Infinity Blade III Launching On iOS September 18 For $6.99
- Angry Birds Updated To Include New Levels, Powers, Traveling Pigs
- Limbo Now Available On iOS For $4.99
- Plants Vs. Zombies 2 Launching Exclusively On iOS July 18
- iOS Game Spending Outpaces Nintendo 3DS, PS Vita In Q1 2013
- Follow: apps, batman, batman: arkham city, iOS,
- Seen at: thesixthaxis