If you’re somehow already tired of Infinity Blade 2 and you’re looking for a change of scenery, yet similar style of gameplay, NetherRealm Studios’ latest offering for iOS devices – Batman: Arkham City Lockdown might be right up your alley. Expanding upon the Batman: Arkham City game, Arkham City Lockdown puts you in the shoes of Batman to duke it out with some of his most iconic villains like the Joker, Two-Face as well as a new exclusive character – Deathstroke.
In addition to the usual action-packed combat, you’ll get to upgrade batman with better equipment, weapons, stats and even alternate costumes. Dress up Batman in the Batman Beyond Skin, Dark Knight returns skin, or even as the Animated Series Batman. Oh, and did I mention the drop dead gorgeous graphics? Batman: Arkham City Lockdown definitely looks like the perfect game for any Batman fan with an iOS device.
Batman: Arkham City Lockdown is available now for the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad for $5.99. Pick it up from the Apple App Store.
Next Story: Ninja Gaiden 3 confirmed for March 2012
- 2014-03-30: Facebook Messenger iOS Update Brings Groups, Forwarding And More
- 2014-03-23: Twitter #Music Bites The Dust
- 2014-03-13: Clones And Free-To-Play Titles Have "Soured" iTunes App Store Experience, According To Report
- 2014-03-12: iOS 7.1 Reminds Users Of 15 Minute Window While Making In-App Purchases
- 2014-02-09: Batman: Arkham Origins DLC To Be Prioritized Over Bug Fixes
- 2013-12-12: Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- 2013-12-09: If Batman Loved Golf...
- 2013-11-04: Make-A-Wish Foundation Wants To Turn San Francisco Into Gotham City For A Day
- 2013-10-08: Recycled PlayStation 2 Sees Second Life As Batman's Tumbler
- 2012-07-20: The Dark Knight Rises now on iOS and Android