If you own the iPhone or an iOS device, you’re probably familiar with photography apps such as Hipstamatic and Instagram, both of which have helped to launch the iPhone as a legit and serious photo taking device that could possibly replace the need for a point and shoot camera. The good news for fans of the Hipstamatic app is that it seems the company has an event planned for the 13th of December.
It’s not known what the company has planned this time round, although there were hints that the company could be looking to launch a new app altogether, with the tag line on the invite reading “Making analog digital…again”. With the vast improvements to the iPhone’s camera over the years till today, with the iPhone 4S capable of 8MP photos with a backlit sensor and 1080p Full HD video recording, it will be interesting to see what Hipstamatic will have in store for iPhone photography fanatics.
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2011-08-04: DollyCam lets your iPhone record professional-looking videos
- 2011-07-15: More on iOS 5's camera panoramic feature
- 2011-06-24: Card.io Uses Your iPhone's Camera To Read Your Credit Card
- 2011-06-23: iPhone Camera Perspective Distortion Correction Being Researched By Apple
- 2011-02-25: Kromath brings chroma keying to your iPhone