If you’re looking for a hands-free device to help you make calls when you’re busy outdoors and the current crop of Bluetooth headsets available aren’t good enough sufficient for your needs, Jabra might have the solution for you. Called the Jabra SUPREME, this new headset is touted as the world’s first Bluetooth mono headset with Active Noise Cancellation Technology.
With the Jabra SUPREME, users will be able to use keep their hands focused on other activities and stay in touch at the same time. Great for folks who have their hands filled with clipboards, and pens yet need to talk on the phone at the same time. And because the Jabra SUPREME features Active Noise Cancellation, Wind-Noise Reduction and Noise Blackout 3.0 – users should have no problems using the headset in outdoor conditions i.e. construction sites, or even walking on the streets.
No word on when the Jabra Supreme will be available in the US, but it should retail for about $150 (7,999 Rs).
Next Story: Sony Z-1000 Walkman hits the FCC
- 2014-01-22: Jabra Re-envisions Call Center Headset With BIZ 2300
- 2013-09-05: Jabra Solemate Mini And Revamped Solemate Speaker Launched
- 2013-02-19: Jabra Motion Series Employs Sensor Technology In Headsets
- 2013-01-22: Jabra's Speak 510 Series Is Built With The Mobile User In Mind
- 2013-01-07: Jabra Touts Revo Wireless, Revo, & Vox Stereo Headphones At CES 2013
- 2012-03-30: Jabra WAVE – now in red and with A2DP support
- 2011-10-18: Jabra STREET2 is one stylish Bluetooth pendant
- 2011-09-14: Logitech introduces new Wireless Headset and Wireless Boombox
- 2011-07-08: Jabra PRO 9450 wireless headset for the office announced
- 2010-11-10: Jabra Announces Jabra Stone2, Wins CEA Innovation Award