If you’re looking for a hands-free device to help you make calls when you’re busy outdoors and the current crop of Bluetooth headsets available aren’t good enough sufficient for your needs, Jabra might have the solution for you. Called the Jabra SUPREME, this new headset is touted as the world’s first Bluetooth mono headset with Active Noise Cancellation Technology.
With the Jabra SUPREME, users will be able to use keep their hands focused on other activities and stay in touch at the same time. Great for folks who have their hands filled with clipboards, and pens yet need to talk on the phone at the same time. And because the Jabra SUPREME features Active Noise Cancellation, Wind-Noise Reduction and Noise Blackout 3.0 – users should have no problems using the headset in outdoor conditions i.e. construction sites, or even walking on the streets.
No word on when the Jabra Supreme will be available in the US, but it should retail for about $150 (7,999 Rs).
Next Story: Sony Z-1000 Walkman hits the FCC
- Beats Music Can Be Loaded Onto BlackBerry Devices Running 10.2.1
- The Gramohorn II Speakers For The HTC One Will Cost You $1,610
- HTC Sells Remaining 25 Percent Stake In Beats For $265 Million
- Jawbone Debuts JAMBOX Mini With Same Battery Life As Original
- Beats Rumored To Buy Back HTC's Stake In Their Company